Friday, April 19, 2013

A Program Coordinator Reflection: The end of Spring 2013


I would like to give a very special shout out to my absolutely fantastic Thursday Boys & Girls Club volunteer group. These six individuals have impacted so many children’s lives. Listed left to right are Tyler Peper, Haylee Brewer, Sadorah Anderson, myself, Olivia Beard and Rae Hines. (Not pictured Cierra Perry.)
Sadorah and Rae have been volunteering with me for three semesters now. Olivia and Cierra have been volunteering with me for two semesters now; although Tyler and Haylee have joined our group this semester it feels as if they have been here since the beginning. I am very thankful for having these wonderful volunteers, not only to have in my program but to brighten my everyday life.
As it saddens me every semester to say goodbye until the following semester; I am proud to say I will retain at least half of my volunteers and all of the friendships which have been created.
- Sophomore Program Coordinator and Telecommunications Major,  Jes Wade


No comments: